Best Coffee Creamer For Weight Loss
Best Coffee Creamer For Weight Loss
As you get out of your bed in the morning, your foot takes you to your coffee maker. Pouring coffee in the cup and looking out for coffee creamer? Wait, what about your weight loss diet plan? Most of the coffee creamers out there come with a number of additives, sugar, and artificial sweeteners. All of such ingredients add to your weight.
If you cannot resist coffee, you need to find a coffee creamer that is natural and helps you lose weight instead of gaining weight. Read on!
5 Best Coffee Creamers for Weight Loss
Here, we are going to list down 5 best coffee creamers for weight loss.
(1)Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer is one of the most natural coffee creamers. Its rich ingredients allow weight loss while providing enough macronutrients at the same time. It is a gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO coffee creamer.
The best thing about Laird Creamer is that it contains Red Palm oil, which turns your morning coffee into an immune booster with its natural nutrients such as vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids, and beta-carotene.
It also includes Aquamin, which is a vegan-based ingredient with a lot of calcium content to strengthen your bones and joints.
- It is non-dairy, gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO.
- It includes natural nutrients and vegan-based ingredients.
- It comes with several macronutrients.
- An excellent choice for weight loss coffee creamer
- Includes natural products
- Needs longer stirring to avoid clumps
(2)Califia Farms Hazelnut Almond Milk Creamer with Coconut
Califia Farms Hazelnut Almond Milk Creamer with Coconut is an amalgam of natural products such as almond milk, coconut, and hazelnut. Coconut is one of the healthiest products that help in weight loss naturally. It is a dairy-free coffee creamer, and so, you need not worry about the addition of any dairy product.
It is soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan coffee creamer. Also, it does not include any emulsifier and so, is free of carrageenan. The great thing about this coffee creamer is that it tastes like a cream, but thankfully, there are no unhealthy ingredients.
- It is non-dairy, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
- It tastes like cream.
- It is low in calories – only 15 calories per serving.
- Natural taste and ingredients
- Ingredients itself allow weight loss
- More sugar content per serving (2g)
(3)Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer is another amazing product on the list. If you are looking for protein-rich coffee creamer, this is the one. It is soy-free, non-dairy and includes high collagen.
The unique thing about this coffee creamer is that it comes with stevia, which is a natural sweetener; however, it does not affect your insulin at all. This means there’s no threat to your weight loss regime.
- It is rich in high collagen protein.
- It is non-dairy, soy-free, and vegan.
- It includes stevia.
- Includes natural sweetener
- High collagen improves skin, hair, and muscles
- Needs continuous stirring to avoid clumps
(4)Nutpods Original Almond + Coconut Creamer
nutpods Original Almond + Coconut Creamer combines coconut and almond, both of which products are naturally known to reduce weight. This combination comes as the best cream remedy for coffee lovers.
As it is dairy-free and unsweetened, there is going to be no added sugar or artificial sweetener in your coffee. No matter what kind of diet you are following, nutpods Original coffee creamer is suitable for keto, paleo, vegan, and lactose-free diets.
Also, it is soy-free and has no emulsifiers such as carrageenan.
- Comes with natural almond and coconut
- No added sugar or artificial sweetener
- Suitable for all kinds of diets
- No emulsifier
- Includes natural weight loss products
- No protein
(5)Oatly Organic Creamy Oat
Oatly Organic Creamy Oat Coffee Creamer is the best option if you want to give oats flavor to your coffee. It includes natural ingredients such as rapeseed and oats. This coffee creamer is perfect for people with heart disease.
It does not include any sugar and is completely unsweetened. Also, it is non-GMO, soy-free, and vegan. You can also find Oatly in the barista edition. This produces a foam without being too light or too heavy for your latte or cappuccino.
However, when it comes to calories, it contains 35 calories in 1 tbsp, which is quite higher than other weight loss coffee creamers.
- It is soy-free, non-dairy, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Natural ingredients include rapeseed and oats.
- It contains no sugar at all.
- Healthy and natural creamer
- Available in barista edition too
- Higher calories
Can coffee creamers cause weight gain?To keep it short, yes!
What should a weight loss coffee creamer have?Before you buy a coffee creamer for weight loss, you need to check if it contains the following:
- Fat loss ingredients such as coconut
- MCT Oil – it improves the immune system
- Natural flavors extracts such as vanilla extract
- Collagen peptides
Can I make coffee creamer at home?Making coffee creamer at home is the best idea. If you have enough time, you can prepare all-natural coffee creamer at home to complement your weight loss routine. Add 1 to 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter in ½ to 1 tsp. of maple syrup, and your coffee creamer is ready.
ConclusionBest coffee creamer for weight loss is not difficult to find nowadays. All you need to do is look carefully into the ingredients. Look for unsweetened, non-dairy, and other natural products creamer. Also, keep your nutrients intake in mind and choose the product accordingly.
Picking any one of the products mentioned above will largely contribute to your weight loss plans.