Which Commercial Espresso Machine Is Best?
Which commercial espresso machine is best? Maybe this is one of the concerns or even a big deal for real espresso lovers.
But how to choose which commercial espresso machine is best?
Commercial espresso machines became available just to keep the requirements of a business café. Thus, espresso machines are designed to produce consistently high-quality coffee throughout the day. But not all espresso machines work for you, so it’s very important to make a wise decision when purchasing one. Make sure to match these essential factors to know which commercial espresso machine is best for you.
Semi-Automatic VS Automatic
Automation greatly suits you when you are pulling shot after shot from morning to evening. Whatever your machine, you’ll end up choosing the automated ones. If you are a business owner, you need to decide between automatic vs semi-automatic espresso machine. Choosing the automatic would be a great choice if you are into business because it can provide greater efficiency and ease of operation. So there’s no need for you to grind the beans, tamp them or even having the consistent extraction levels. On the other hand, you will appreciate semi-automatic too if you don’t foresee serving hundreds of cups every day where you can appreciate tweaking the extraction process manually.
Capacity of the Espresso Machine
The capacity of the espresso machine depends on the scale of your business. If you are serving hundreds of cups every day could be one of the considerations when it comes to buying your espresso machine. The machine’s capacity is based on the number of group-heads and the size to the boiler. Most of the commercial/professional coffee machines have 2, 3, or 4 group heads. These group heads will dictate how many baristas can work on the machine simultaneously and each of its head can produce 2 drinks at the same time. Boiler
7 Best Commercial Espresso Machine Reviews
- Electronic programmable dosing espresso machine with digital control pad and microprocessor
- Four cups size selections including continuous brewing and a stop button
- Press-forged nickeled brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front injectors for each group
- Spring taps for hot water and steam; one 360° swivelling steam nozzle, one 360° swivelling hot water nozzle with anti-splash device
1. La Pavoni Bar-T 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
This is a powerhouse of an espresso machine with its dual group heads, dual steam wands and direct connection to your water line. This is a seamless, café-quality experience at an affordable price. This machine is semi-automatic where you can have full control over the coffee grounds, shot the timer as well as the steam wand. It also features the gauges and tools such as pressure gauge, hot water dispenser, mug warmer and direct plumbing. Its thermal stability is also a top feature of this machine which is capable of maintaining a steady temperature with consistency, essential to pull balance shots over and over again.
- Beautiful and durable, the BZ10 is housed in AISI 304 commercial grade polished stainless steel with traditional Italian styling.
- The namesake of the machine, the BZ10 group head is a specialized and electrically heated group head designed for maximum temperature stability. The group head is heated by two dedicated heating elements and controlled by a thermostat. The dual elements help to provide even heating to the group head to aid in maintaining temperature stability.
- The BZ10 brews using a 1.5 liter heat exchange boiler, that means that it can both brew and steam at the same time. The boiler is equipped with high limit switch that cuts off power at 266 degrees to prevent overheating. The boiler is plated via and electrolytic process called Nistla and meets NSF standards for food safety. When you’re done brewing, the three-way solenoid valve drains excess water directly into the drip tray.
- The machine's steam and hot water wands are both mounted on ball joints for full articulation. Up to 600ml or 20 oz of constant steaming can be produced with a recovery time of only 40 seconds. The BZ10's water reservoir boasts a total capacity of 3 liters, an ample amount for a home use machine.
- The Bezzera BZ10 measures 9.8" W X 14.7" H X 16.7" D and weighs 42 lbs. Included with the machine is a double spouted portafilter, single and double shot filter baskets, a backflush disk, a measuring spoon, and a group brush.
2. Bezzera BZ10 Espresso Machine
This machine is manufactured in the early 1990s. This commercial espresso machine which combines the best of both worlds: classic, time-tested elements as well as time-saving. It is regarded as the industry gold standard as it creates hot water by circulating it through a complex and efficient thermos-siphon system. It has a joystick-style lever, giving an ergonomic touch that ease brewing. It has a dual boilers/heat exchangers feature that allows you to simultaneously brew espresso as well as steam the milk. However, with all these features, this machine is quite small, while its boiler holds 1.5 liters.
- Volumetric or manual dosing, LCD Display, Cool Touch Wands, Surface Leds, Push Pull Steam, Automated Cleanings, Power Saving Options, optional autosteam wand available. Barista Training available! Free Installation and Free Shipping from Java Exotic Imports
3. Nuova Simonelli Aurelia li-High Capacity, Multifunctional, and Ergonomic Espresso Machine
This is the perfect machine if you are a professional barista or someone who sells a lot of coffee every day. This machine is a high capacity 4-group coffee maker with 32-liter boiler capacity designed to not only make a lot of coffee but due to faster than most other machines. This top-rated commercial espresso machine is multifunctional as you can use this to make everything from regular espresso to lattes, cappuccino and many other types of coffee. It is also digital which has special features like USB connection to computer interface, programmable milk temperature, on/off controls, preset maintenance that includes self-diagnosis and beverage counter. Although this comes pricey but it’s all worth it as it will last for how many years.
No products found.
4. DeLonghi Prima Donna Commercial Espresso-Machine
This super-automatic coffee machine takes all in brewing the perfect cup. It has a pre-programmed setting such as one-touch brewing for espresso, coffee latte, and cappuccino and latte macchiato. It has a factory setting that can consistently produce delicious coffee. You can change its settings, its built-in burr grinder grinds your coffee just before brewing while keeping its flavor at its best. This machine is very easy to clean and maintain. It comes pricey but easy to use, appealing and versatile. It also helps boost morale and maintain productivity.
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front injectors for each group
- Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group
- Two flexible steam jet
- Dimensions: 21"H x 21"D x 36"W, Boiler water capacity: 21.5 liter
5. La Pavoni Bar-T 3V-B Commercial Volumetric Espresso Machine,
These 3 group heads allow to make up to 800 espresso drinks per day. It features pressure and temperature gauges, dual steam wands, a mug warmer a hot water dispenser, direct plumbing and an incredible boiler with unrivaled temperature stability. It is made from brass and plated with chrome and is built to last. This is built from very durable materials with added benefit of a removable front copper boiler. Though it comes pricey but it’s all worth it.
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 12 barista quality specialties including perfect espresso with JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process, coffee, cappuccino, flat white and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- ECO FRIENDLY: JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
- OFFICE USE: Perfect machine for your workplace - ideal for small offices and self-serve coffee bars
- CAPACITY: 101 ounce water tank, 17.6 ounce bean container
6. Jura 15145 Automatic Coffee Machine WE8
This is a super-automatic espresso machine that takes out espresso and steam milk with its high tech automatic processes. It has a PEP shot pulling methods that shoots water through the grounds compared to a prolonged flow. It delivers freshly ground coffee to either or both spouts in seconds. It comes with two ceramic disk grinders feeding two independent drink spouts and a rotary switch to select pre-programmed specialty drinks. When using this machine, you just have to add coffee, milk, fill up the 1010z water container, and choose your coffee beverage of choice on the screen. Then this machine will make your drink in less than a minute, you can have your latte, espresso, Americano and other drinks hot and ready.
- Two Group, Automatic (volumetric) Model, Volumetric dosing and manual dosing, Automatic boiler fill, Soft pre-infusion, Built-in rotary pump, Direct-plumbed with drain, Stainless Steel Swivel Hot Water Spigot, Two Long Stainless Steel Swivel Steam Arm (Cool Touch), Push Pull Steam,
7. Nuova Simonelli Appia ll
This machine comes with dual group heads and steam wands, reliable construction and next-gen volumetric doing which is perfect for your espresso. This also features all the doo-dads you see in a commercial machine like the gauges, dual boilers, and temperature stability. Given its style of dosing, you can set a target espresso yield and this machine will stop the shot automatically reaching the target. You should get this machine because it can pull multiple shots quickly without worrying about over or under pulling since it stops for you. It can also find the perfect recipe and program for consistent delicious espresso and also its volumetric dosing is incredible.